Motorola Moto Z to be available in the UK in September at £495
Motorola has already released the Moto Z and Moto Z Force devices for sale in the United States market and till date, both devices are only offered by one carrier – Verizon. For those of you that stay in the United Kingdom and have since being eyeing the Moto Z version of the launch, well, we have some good news in the bag – we finally know when you should expect it to hit your own market, and we have a price for you also.
While there is no information yet on whether the Moto Z Force would be sold outside of the United States or when this move would be made, we have gathered though Clover (an online retailer) that the first units of the Moto Z would be available for UK residents starting from September.
There are not much specific details after this but then, we can take pride in the fact that it is only a month away from launch
Clove is offering the device in the black and silver colour variant and to get one, you would need to shell out £495 (VAT inclusive).
This version would surely be unlocked and come without a SIM, meaning you get to choose your own carrier.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5