Motorola Moto Z units running the Nougat 7.1.1 spotted on GFX Bench
Late in the November of last year, the Nougat update for all Moto Z units started to roll out and earlier in the week, they started to hit the United States too. Now, it seems that the developers of the software for this unit have started to work on a new update for the Moto Z, and this is the Nougat 7.1.1. The latest update is courtesy of a GFXBench spotting and with this the users of this particular unit have something else to be happy for.
This is still a testing stage though, and given that the Nougat 7 hasn’t counted a lot of moments in the market already, they could wait for a while before letting this out.
For now, there’s no update on when this would be rolling out to units, and Motorola themselves have not even made any official statement to support that they have begun a higher Nougat testing on the same unit that is just getting the base version of the same software. Likewise, we advise you to take to mid that the fact that it has appeared on a benchmark doesn’t confirm it for official rollout.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5