Motorola teases Tuesday launch of new generation Moto G
The Lenovo-owned phone maker is at the verge of launching a new model from their best-selling mobile product lineup. The 2015 edition of the Motorola Moto G is expected by many, largely anticipated more by the tight budget-spending sections of the crowd.
According to earlier gossip on the 2015 Moto G, the upcoming smartphone will feature LTE connectivity alongside water resistance. The other highlights of the features include the presence of a 13-megapixel main shooter flanked by a dual tone LED flash at the rear while a 5-megapixel front-facer is expected to man the front-facing side of the Android 5.1 Lollipop-powered smartphone.
The Motorola Moto G (2015) will purportedly sport a 5-inch 720p touchscreen display while an expandable storage, quad-core CPU and an adequate 2,470mAh battery will help keep the heart beating.
To help keep things spiced up, Motorola has released a teaser video — though the playback doesn’t reveal much — to confirm the Tusday, 28 July launch date of the Motorola Moto G (2015).
You may also like
- Motorola teases Tuesday launch of new generation Moto G
- Nexus 6P coming to India soon, Flipkart teases
- Asus ZenWatch will hit India January 2015 for Rs 20,000
- Which is more popular? Apple iPhone 6 or Samsung Galaxy S6?
- T-Mobile releases a list of smartphones to get the Android Nougat bump
- AT&T rolls out Marshmallow update to Galaxy S5 and S5 Active
- Samsung unveils Samsung Galaxy Wide ahead of Samsung Unpacked