Motorola’s updated stock e-mail app is officially available on Play Store
Yes. Those of you that have been around the smartphone community for quite a while now would quickly play that voice prompt over in your head now. That was the greeting you would get from your Motorola device whenever you switched it on then. Now, Motorola has gone beyond those devices using techs of the past and not only do they now make cool smartphones, their stock applications also stand out.
The mobile phone developer’s stock email application has now appeared on the official Google Play Store, coming alongside fixes for bugs and problems that users formerly experienced on the application. The application though, as it is, seems to be only compatible with Motorola phones for now as testing it over other devices by other manufacturers yielded negative results. Even moreso, the application does not work with all Motorola device.
For Motorola users, you would have to be running on an Android version of 5.0 (the Lollipop version) or higher to be able to use this application. Please take note. To download the from Google Play Store, kindly follow this link.
There is hope that this would see an improvement soon though. Who knows what else the Motorola team is cooking up for us?
You may also like
- Motorola assures G4 series users of Android 8.0 Oreo OS update
- Motorola deletes all references where it promised Moto G4 an Android Oreo update
- New Motorola Smartphone, Moto XT1799-2 Spotted on TENAA With 4GB RAM
- India joins the list of markets for the sale of the Motorola G5
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit