Mumbai: Huawei will launch two devices in India on May 08
Chinese device maker Huawei is calling on Indians to mark May 8th for the launching of “something revolutionary.”
A further search into what “revolutionary” things the company could launch tomorrow returned two products — one is the recently announced Huawei Honor 4C while the other is a brand new Huawei Honor Bee.
According to Indian media, the Honor 4C will be priced INR 8,999 ($141) while the Honor Bee, already listed on Flipkart albeit void of pricing, will be sold at INR 4,999 ($78).
For specs, the 4C is a 5″ HD touchscreen smartphone with 2GB of RAM, 13MP/5MP camera duo and an octa-core Huawei-made HiSilicon Kirin 620 chipset. On the other hand, the Bee sports a 4.5″ FWVGA IPS panel, 1GB of RAM, 8MP/2MP camera and a quad-core Spreadtrum processor. Both handsets run on Android 4.4 KitKat with Huawei Emoticon UI flavoring.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Mumbai: Huawei will launch two devices in India on May 08
- Huawei Honor 4C, Honor Bee budget handsets launched in India
- Karbonn Alfa A91 Power
- Asus ZenWatch will hit India January 2015 for Rs 20,000
- Micromax all-screen smartphone’s rear panel leaks
- 13MP Pepsi P1S smartphone launched with fingerprint scanner
- Prestigio MultiPhone 5430 Duo