New, better and cleaner mockups appear for the iPhone 7
As we are getting closer to the launch of the iPhone 7 devices or whatever Apple wants to call their next gen smartphones, we are getting better leaks and even more improved mock ups of the smartphone. Today, we got one that was especially very great and equally neat.
From this mock-up, we could see what is touted to be the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Pro and the already known iPhone 6s. The video also gives the opinion of a rumour we have heard earlier that it is possible we have an iPhone 6SE. From these mock-ups, we get to see three different colour variants.
Coming from an iPhone store in Japan, these mock-ups have a better credence to back their story but that doesn’t mean they should be taken as either real or fake. For one though, most of the specs revealed by this video are the things we have already seen in leaks and they might just be doing a quick roundup, only in more physical forms.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- New, better and cleaner mockups appear for the iPhone 7
- New leaks suggests better screen technology for the LG V20, confirms Nougat
- Samsung working on new technology chipsets for 2018
- Infinix Set To Launch Two New Smartphones, Hot 5 & Hot 5 Lite
- LeEco pushes out new update to the Le S3 and Le Pro 3 units, improves app drawer, camera, sensors, et al