New Leak Hints HTC 10 Latest Flagship Device Powerful than iPhone 6s and Galaxy S7
I don’t know if you will agree with me, but I believed that most of HTC One M9 owners were disappointed. It was event tag as most disappointing handsets last 2015.
Meanwhile, every single leaked posted online on HTC simply indicates that the company’s upcoming flagship device will hit this year as the best Smartphone for 2016 in recover to its previous record as what the company did in the year 2013 with M7 and One M8 in 2014.
We got some images on the upcoming HTC 10, the photo clearly shows not just the phone design but it is believed to have high score in bench-marking even its new device screen. This statement simply means that HTC 10 got 156,000 score in the recent bench-marking conducted by AnTuTu.
This information seems to be good news for those who are disappointed in the past, and likely encourage those who are waiting with it.
You may also like
- Huawei V9 Mini Spotted In New Leaked Images
- New leak provides more insight into what to expect on the Nokia 3310 remake
- New leak reveals entire spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 could ship with support for external keyboard, according to new leak
- New leaks shows what might be Sony’s lineup at MWC