New projector for mobile phones promises 100% more brightness and 50% power saving
Texas Instruments, the company responsible for making a mobile projector for smartphones has done it again.
This time, TI,as their name is abbreviated,have come up with a 0.3″ HD TRP DLP® Pico™ chipset for blasting visual content from smartphones that can produce 720p pictures.
The new device as the company boasted, has 100% higher brightness and comsumes 50% less power than the previous model. TI also pointed out the design is based DLP Cinema technology that’s popular in today’s cinemas.
If you are wondering what types of smartphones and OSs’ are compatible with TI’s projector, more information about is available inside the source URL.
You may also like
- New projector for mobile phones promises 100% more brightness and 50% power saving
- ZTE’s Latest Mid Range Device Android Projector Making Market Crazy
- Microsoft Now Overhauling Its Research So Future Inventions Become Reality
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet is the slimmest tablet ever made
- Alcatel unveils 6″ One Touch Hero phablet