New Samsung Device, SM-G892U Gets WiFi Certified
Samsung seems to be planning to rush the market with more smartphones before the end of the year as yet another device belonging to the tech company has been spotted online coming after the launch of the Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, Galaxy Note 8 and more recently, the dual camera setup Galaxy C8.
The latest device which was spotted on certification website WiFi Alliance carries a model number of SM-G892U which has been revealed to be similar to the model number with which the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active came into market with, SM-G892U.
The listing on the certification website revealed that the device will come running on the Android 7.0 Nougat OS out of the box and further speculations point that the ‘U’ could mean an Unlocked version of the Galaxy S8 Active model.
If the device is confirmed to be a global unlocked model of the Galaxy S8 Active, then, there is an indication that it will come as an exclusive package from AT&T.
There is however no more information regarding the device.
You may also like
- New Samsung Device, SM-G892U Gets WiFi Certified
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leak includes Stylus Pen in the package
- New Samsung device with model number SM-P580 to look like A10.1 with Stylus Pen
- Youtubers subject the all-new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to stress tests.
- You can now fold your big smartphone in half: New Samsung patent