New Samsung Galaxy Note 5 pictures outed
For Samsung fans, August 13 should come very quickly and bring the debut of the Galaxy Note 5. The phablet Samsung handset has been in and out of the news for the past few weeks, randomly bringing out leaked mouth-watering images to complement the rumors.
Lastly, we got another batch of Note 5 pictures. One of the images renders the upcoming flagship inside a transparent casing while the remaining two shows somebody holding out an alleged prototype model of the phone.
These days, you have to choose what to believe and for us, we it’s hard not to believe that the two sets of photos are somehow legit since looking at the appearance and camera/speaker placement of the devices, they perfectly align with what we’ve seen in earlier leaks.
In terms of hardware, the Samsung Galaxy Note is expected to break cover with a Samsung-made Exynos 7422 processor and 4G of LPDDR4 RAM, industry insiders note. Another source suggests that the Android-powered flagship will sport a 5.7” Quad HD display, 16-megapixel rear camera, and a likely non-removable battery unit with 4,100mAh capacity.
You may also like
- New Samsung Device, SM-G892U Gets WiFi Certified
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leak includes Stylus Pen in the package
- New Samsung device with model number SM-P580 to look like A10.1 with Stylus Pen
- Youtubers subject the all-new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to stress tests.
- You can now fold your big smartphone in half: New Samsung patent