New Teaser Image For Oppo F1 Plus Reveals Fingerprint Reader
For a long time the upgraded version of Oppo F1 Plus has been revealed, ever since with the company’s Mumbai launch of its first handset, the mobile manufacturer obviously been giving glimpses of what believed to be an upgraded model that is expected to be officially announced this April.
So as we know, Oppo’s F1 Plus will be identical (almost) to its previous model in terms of mobile design, but this time it will be bigger than the previous one with 5.5 inches and has 1080p display.
However, this new teaser that believed to be official now clearly suggests that there will be one exterior on its latest model and of course a fingerprint scanner. The image that you will see points some question talks about “PLUS SECURITY” and the references of F1 Plus with hash tag of “#OPPOF1Plus”, lastly, the recent “Coming soon” social post, accompanying shots with clear indication that the new device is now on its way to the Indonesia mobile market.
Oppo F1 Plus, rumors it will be 4 gigabytes RAM with fully improved selfie camera.
You may also like
- Google may have leaked information about Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL in new teaser
- Motorola India releases new teaser for upcoming launch
- Vivo releases a new teaser for an upcoming device, touts its dual camera setup
- Huawei releases a new teaser for the Mate 9, promotes battery capability
- Huawei Mate 9 could be launched in December, new teaser suggests