Newly certified HTC A50C could be next “Desire” handset headed for China
Is this tall device listed on TEENA earlier today the next smartphone from the HTC Desire series? Well, according to a news site in China , IT168 — who informed us about the existence of the device — it is.
The newly-approved HTC A50C or HTC Desire 826s will reportedly fly for 1,999 Yuan ($323) when it lands in the show glasses next month, according to the Chinese website. Tech tipster @Upleaks says the handset will pack 4G LTE support for China Telecom and with the price tag as above, the Desire 826s looks too good to be true.
Well, back to certification listing. The dual SIM HTC A50C packs a 5.5-inch 720p display, an octa-core MediaTek MT6753T SoC, 2GB of RAM and an expandable storage of 16GB. The handset’s snapper was recorded as a Samsung-made 13-megapixel (back) and 5-megapixel (front) camera while the software is decked with Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop.
You may also like
- Newly certified HTC A50C could be next “Desire” handset headed for China
- Tecno Phantom Pad Mini, Tecno D9 and Tecno S5 hit the shelves in time for Christmas shopping
- Samsung to make 2K, 4k resolution phones by 2014 and 2015, 64-bit processor in the works
- Oppo U701 Ulike
- Huawei Ascend Mate 3 pictured, to be released September
- Samsung’s upcoming Tablet confirmed to run Bixby, new name unveiled