Next flash sale for 4GB RAM ZTE Nubia Z11 likely to feature Gold variant
ZTE released the Nubia Z11 device last month and even though it has not been launched into the markets generally for sale, they have been making some profits on it from the various flash sales that the company has been hosting. Given the various successes that has been recorded from these flash sales and the huge user turnouts, ZTE has slated yet another flash sale on the Nubia Z11 for tomorrow and one of the highlights of the day would be the fact that the device could be available in the gold colour variant for tomorrow.
Only available for sale in China, the teaser image for the flash sale tomorrow also shows star footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo, holding up a gold variant of the device and if this is true, could mean even more interested buyers for ZTE.
The sale is scheduled to begin at 10am and as regards the pricing, you would need to convince your purse to let go of some RMB 2499 (equivalent to $375) for the device.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Next flash sale for 4GB RAM ZTE Nubia Z11 likely to feature Gold variant
- Sony’s “next gen” Xperia C4 has a hybrid selfie camera with LED flash
- Galaxy S8 to carry massive 8GB RAM, sport UFS 2.1 flash storage – Report
- Lenovo Vibe Shot has a hybrid 16MP camera with triple LED flash
- First Indian flash sale of Xiaomi Mi 4 to be sold held today