Next Galaxy Tab to dual-boot Android and Windows?
Just last week, we received a report that Microsoft is offering HTC it’s Windows Phone 8 operating system to slap on the HTC One(and others) for free, in a bid to save HTC from a disease called dwindling fortunes.
Here we are this week. A report making rounds on the Internet today said the people at Redmond — *cough*Micro *cough* fill-in-the-gap — are desperate to shove their mobile operating system into any device they could lay their hands on. It was reported they are begging Samsung to put their OS on the upcoming Galaxy Tab.
OK, let’s be serious, Windows OS on smartphones is not entirely a failed venture. In recent months, Windows has been picking pace, but perhaps not the kind of pace Microsoft wants. Recent statistics showed increasing market share for Windows phones and tablets.
If Samsung agrees to Microsoft’s demands, we might see the next Samsung Galaxy Tab dual-booting Windows and Android, just like we saw in the Galaxy Ativ Q that was released earlier this year.
You may also like
- Sneak Peak Of What Samsung’s Next Galaxy Phone Could Look Like
- “The Next Galaxy” brings Samsung’s latest Galaxy Note phablet to India on 14th October
- Next Galaxy Tab to dual-boot Android and Windows?
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro receives certification from the Wi-Fi Alliance, bound for release next year
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 Set for Production Starting Next Month