Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM spotted, not much improvement from Lumia 520
Much has been said about Microsoft’s upcoming successor for the Nokia Lumia 520, the bestselling Windows Phone in recent years, if not ever.
The Nokia Lumia 530 was caught in it’s Dual SIM iteration in far away Vietnam. The picture cited a sales ad so that means the smartphone is breaking cover anytime soon.
Thanks to the document, we can authoritatively say that the Lumia 530 will still have the 4-inch display on it’s predecessor, but with an improved 480 x 854 pixels resolution, up from 480 x 800. The phone is packing a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 200 processor, 512MB of RAM and has a 11.6 mm thickness.
Mind you that we have reported rumors of a 4.3″ Nokia Lumia 530 and as it stands now, the earlier report is false to some extent.
You may also like
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria