Nokia Lumia 530 goes on sale in Malaysia for MYR 355 ($110)
The Nokia Lumia 530 was the much-awaited successor for Nokia’s best-selling Lumia 520 Windows smartphone. The phone was been announced last month and now is the time for it to be launched.
The Lumia 530, today, at the suggested retail price of 355 Malaysian Ringgits, has hit the showcases in the South East Asian nation. The local price converts to approximately $110 US dollars using the current exchange rates.
Spec-wise, the Nokia Lumia 530 comes with 4 inches of display with FWVGA resolution. The smartphone runs on the Microsoft’s latest Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
Powering the Lumia 530 is a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 chipset, an Adreno 302 image processor and 512MB of RAM.
The phone comes with a 5MP camera and a 1430mAh Li-Ion battery while the availability is in five different flavors — White, Black, Red, Yellow and Cyan.
You may also like
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria