Nokia Lumia 830 will be available in Canada by month end
Microsoft has announced that it’s Nokia Lumia 830 will soon hit the Canadian market in a matter of time. The phone was unveiled earlier this month at the 2014 IFA tradeshow event that was held in Berlin, Germany.
The Lumia 830 smartphone runs on Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8.2 operating system. The phone sports a 5-inch HD display, an optically image stabilized 10-megapixel camera which can record Full HD motion pictures, a 0.9MP selfie unit and a 2200mAh battery.
Powering the device is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 400 chipset which packs a quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 305 graphics processor.
The “affordable smartphone” — as Microsoft calls it– is alleged to one of the last devices under Microsoft that will bear Nokia branding after evidence shows that the Redmond outfit wants to use it’s name on Nokia phones instead.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria