Nokia Lumia 929 said to be coming next month with Verizon logo
Word out by WP Central says the device is having a January 2014 launch date, January 16th to be precise.If we are to follow this report, then the announcement of the Lumia 929 will have to be a week before January 16th, and this falls into the duration of the 2014 CES.
Nokia Icon (as it is codenamed) is said to be packing a 5″ Full HD(1080 x 1920 pixels) AMOLED touchscreen, quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM and 32 GB inbuilt storage.
Other features the Lumia 929 will feature is a 20-megapixel PureView camera with double LED flash. There’s support for NFC and LTE, and then a 2510mAh battery.
Color options will be between black and white.
You may also like
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria