Nokia planning to make smartwatch later this year?
Reports from Nokia’s camp says that the Finnish company, who’s acquisition is set to be finalized by Microsoft, is working on producing at least one wearable which will debut during the current year.
If there’s truth behind the story, Nokia will probably be making a Windows Phone 8.1-powered smartwatch, or they could still use their S40 framework which isn’t doing badly on their new Asha phones.
Nokia’s plans for a wearable might still be scraped by Microsoft after all. If the Redmond outfit doesn’t deem it useful to sell smartwatches and other wearables, they can scrap the idea once the acquisition happens next month.
You may also like
- Nokia planning the launch of two high end in 2016 fourth quarter, reports suggest
- Nokia planning to make smartwatch later this year?
- Nokia planning to introduce16-sensor cameras for Lumia phones
- Nokia 9’s alleged design leaks hand-in-hand with Nokia 2’s
- 3G Variant Of Nokia 3310 To Launch In September