Nokia trolls Blackberry on Twitter
While Blackberry was advertising their franchise with a lot of ego, Nokia felt it’s right to capitalize on the the opportunity and make fun of the Canadian phone manufacturer.
Blackberry reported a $965 billion loss for the 2013 Quarter 2, their $4.7 billion acquisition by Fairfax group fell through, their phones returned by sellers and so on. Nokia on the other hand seems no better, they reported a €86 million loss for the last quarter. Nokia was only has a higher advantage because of increased Lumia sales and their agreed $7.2 acquisition from Microsoft which looks to be materializing gradually.
So, Blackberry was using their scarcity of customers to beg for new users when they posted:
When Nokia snapped up and posted:
You may also like
- Nokia trolls Blackberry on Twitter
- The iPhone 6 was three years late! — Steve Wozniak blasts Apple
- Stolen truck with 22,500 LG G2 phones has been recovered
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite Spotted
- Microsoft’s First And Last Lumia Based Windows 10 phone
- ASUS ZenFone V becomes official with 23MP camera, Snapdragon 820 SoC
- Experience the Samsung Gear S from Play Store