Nokia wins HTC in fresh UK patent suit
Nokia and HTC are back in court, and this time, it’s in the United Kingdom where Nokia sued and won HTC for using a patented “modulator, equipment used by phones to transmit data” in the HTC One.
HTC are planning to appeal the rule but we learnt that Nokia is also pushing for a ban on the HTC One in the UK as a result of the court ruling that finds HTC guilty.
A Nokia spokesman spoke for the Finnish corporation, “This is the third court this year to find that HTC infringes Nokia patents, bringing the number of patents found infringed to four,” said a spokesman for the European company.”
We promise to keep you up to date with any happenings between these two foes as we keep our fingers crossed to see what will happen next.
You may also like
- Nokia wins HTC in fresh UK patent suit
- Nokia wants to know if the word ‘phablet’ looks appealing to you for large-screen phones
- Micromax Unite 4
- Finally: AntiVirus for Windows Phone smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy J3 to be a entry level or mid-tier device
- Sony rolls out security patches to the Xperia C4 and Xperia X Compact
- SWIFT codes of all banks in South Africa