OnePlus 3 Starts getting Android OS Oreo Update
Coming weeks after the Android 8.0 Oreo was launched by Google, OnePlus has begun rolling out the latest Android OS update to its OnePlus 3 smartphones.
This comes following its confirmation that the devices will be getting the OS update although this might be the last support it will be handing down to the smartphone.
The update comes after the likes of BlackBerry, HTC and Nokia have confirmed the update for some of their smartphones.
The OnePlus 3 Android 8 update however weighs in at about 800MB and is yet available to the closed beta group.
However, the update has been noted to be unstable as the NFC functionality is complained to be faulty on the pushed OS. In addition, the WiFi has also been reported to be buggy alongside other connectivity functions including the hotspot and Bluetooth.
The Chinese company is however expected to roll out a much more stable version of the OS update by mid-September which is just in some days.
You may also like
- OnePlus 3 Starts getting Android OS Oreo Update
- OxygenOS update rollout for OnePlus 3/3T Begins
- Bad News For OnePlus 3 and 3T Users As Android O Marks End Of The Line
- OnePlus 3T with 128GB configuration shows up on Amazon India
- OnePlus 3T available in another storage option for EU and North American markets