OnePlus One will be available for all to purchase on October 27 but there’s a twist
OnePlus One is no doubt a great buy considering it’s spec-to-price ration, however, ever since the phone was “released” back in May, customers have been complaining of difficulties in purchasing the smartphone due to the invite system that is needed to make an order for the product.
Last month, the company made a promise to provide the smartphone under normal selling methods and the plan have already been seen materializing. According to an official announcement, the One will be available on per-order through 1500 hours to 1600 hours on October the 27th.
During the one-hour sale, the One will be priced $299 for the 16GB variant while the 64GB model will be sold at only $349. No countries has been specified for the sales so it seems the product will be available for order from virtually all parts of the world while the affected customer will likely pay for shipping charges.
You may also like
- OnePlus One could be getting the Nougat 7.0 update, but there’s a catch
- Developers have successfully ported the Nougat to OnePlus One
- Now Officially Available OnePlus One OxygenOS 2.1.4
- OnePlus One is on sale at Flipkart, starts at INR 18,999 ($300)
- OnePlus 2 is still far away, OnePlus One prices get slashed