OnePlus One headed for India as company sets sights on the gaint Asian economy
If you live in India and expect to see the OnePlus One smartphone sold to you without any hassles, then worry no more as the company is setting it’s tent in your country.
The company is currently looking for a general manager that will oversee it’s affairs in India, and that’s how Chinese rivals Xiaomi set out.
“We’ve seen tremendous interest from India in the OnePlus One, but to enter the market we’ll need the help of a local visionary. You will be the sun, the light that leads OnePlus into the Indian market; the center of orbit for all projects, operations, and service; the ambassador that spreads the OnePlus brand across India like a wildfire.”
With the way OnePlus sells it’s Ones (strictly by invitation), it’s highly likely that Indian customers will be offered the smartphone via flash sales just like Xiaomi is doing.
Well, sit down, look, and see how things unfold as OnePlus begins it’s Indian journey.
You may also like
- OnePlus One could be getting the Nougat 7.0 update, but there’s a catch
- Developers have successfully ported the Nougat to OnePlus One
- Now Officially Available OnePlus One OxygenOS 2.1.4
- OnePlus One is on sale at Flipkart, starts at INR 18,999 ($300)
- OnePlus 2 is still far away, OnePlus One prices get slashed