OnePlus One to feature 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 SoC
In case you it’s the first time you are hearing about the awkward name OnePlus One, take a briefing.
OnePlus is a start-up company created by former embattled Vice President of Oppo and a team of bright Cyanogen geeks which has a mission of creating “the perfect smartphone“.
Perfection might not muster around it’s name but the One is the “the perfect smartphone” OnePlus has set out to create. So anytime you hear about OnePlus One, what should come to your mind is “the perfect smartphone”.
So, what do you think should be in a perfect phone in 2014? OnePlus think they’ve got the answer — it’s 3GB of RAM and a state-of-the-art Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset which has been used in top-notch Android smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Sony Xperia Z2.
OnePlus has said that we should expect these in the One: A 5.5″ FullHD display, 13MP camera unit 3,100 mAh battery and swappable back covers.
While you are at it, drool at renders of a concept of the One Plus One posted on their official forum by a fan:
You may also like
- OnePlus One could be getting the Nougat 7.0 update, but there’s a catch
- Developers have successfully ported the Nougat to OnePlus One
- Now Officially Available OnePlus One OxygenOS 2.1.4
- OnePlus One is on sale at Flipkart, starts at INR 18,999 ($300)
- OnePlus 2 is still far away, OnePlus One prices get slashed