OnePlus Planning To Launch Special Edition of OnePlus 5
OnePlus has following the release of the OnePlus 5 sent out invites for an event which is expected to hold on September 19 in Paris, France.
The event is expected to witness the official launch of a limited-edition variant of the OnePlus 5 device. According to information available, the invitation carries the name of a French designer, Castelbajac, which hints that the tech company may have collaborated with the brand just as it did with Colette for the release of the midnight black variant of the OnePlus 3T.
For a quick recap, the OnePlus 5 comes into the market with a 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED screen with a full HD resolution display and a screen resolution pegged at 1,920 x 1,080 pixels.
Under the hood of the OnePlus 5 is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset with onboard storage memory pegged at 64 GB and 6GB of RAM while there is the 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM variant both powered by a 3,000mAh battery.
For optics, it boasts of a dual 16MP + 20MP cameras.
You may also like
- OnePlus Planning To Launch Special Edition of OnePlus 5
- OnePlus planning to Invade Malaysia and India
- OnePlus could be planning the launch of the OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus might be planning hardware revamp of the OnePlus 3
- New leak suggests that upcoming OnePlus 3T would cost significantly more than the OnePlus 3S