OnePlus has sold over 1.5 million Ones in 35 countries
Between now and its launch in June 2014, the handset has sold 1.5 million copies, says OnePlus co-founder, Carl Pei.
The OnePlus One has attracted buyers from 35 countries, the 25-year-old informed. Speaking on how he sees his company, the co-founder explains that you can find OnePlus anywhere between the big players (Samsung, Sony, et al) and the low-cost brands (Xiaomi, Motorola).
“You are innovative; you become big. You become slow, the market changes; you die off. Of course the big guys are going to be disrupted by the small guys,” Pei said, reminding us of a statement he made in an interview in March telling reporters that Samsung could end up like BlackBerry and Nokia before if care is not taken.
You may also like
- OnePlus has decided to offer the OnePlus 3 in the UK, to sell exclusively from O2
- OnePlus has sold over 1.5 million Ones in 35 countries
- OnePlus has already sold 500k Ones, plans to cap 1 million by year end
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report
- You can still purchase a OnePlus 2