OnePlus has already sold 500k Ones, plans to cap 1 million by year end
So you were wondering how much and how well OnePlus was selling their pampered One smartphone that requires the invite system, one of the most weired practices to buy a product? OK, the figures are here.
According to top company official Carl Pei, who happens to be the co-founder of the company as well as Director of Global, the “flagship killer” has since reached a margin of 500,000 units, and will be ready to reach the 1,000,000 goal by December.
“We’re making a single-figure dollar amount on each phone(OnePlus One),” Pei said, citing the the little or no price-to-specs difference on the device. However, the director promised that his company are banking hard with accessories. “Lifestyle products or specialized accessories” is where the money lyes, he added.
You may also like
- OnePlus has decided to offer the OnePlus 3 in the UK, to sell exclusively from O2
- OnePlus has sold over 1.5 million Ones in 35 countries
- OnePlus has already sold 500k Ones, plans to cap 1 million by year end
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report
- You can still purchase a OnePlus 2