Oppo and Amazon partners to bring low cost smartphones to India
It seems online is the new cool. It is actually, and it didn’t start recently but not in the case of phone makers rushing to pact with online retailers in India.
Xiaomi tried it first and now Oppo has followed suit. Oppo’s deal with Amazon.in will see the two working together in distributing Oppo smartphones all the from China to even the remotest locations in India.
“We want Indian consumers to be able to buy Oppo smartphones from every nook and corner of the country. And Amazon India will help us do just that,” CEO of OPPO Mobiles India, Tom Lu, described.
“The partnership is in line with our vision of offering customers in India a unique and wide selection of products on our platform,” said Samir Kumar, a top executive at Amazon India.
You may also like
- Oppo and Amazon partners to bring low cost smartphones to India
- Oppo R11 TFBOYS’ Boy Band Edition Debuts
- Oppo Launches The Limited Edition Barcelona FC Branded Oppo R11
- Oppo A57 now available for purchase in India, sold both offline and online
- Oppo’s new unit surfaces on GFXBench, reveals specs and could be the F1 Plus