Orange Kenya Internet Configuration Settings (APN, IP/Port, Username/Password)
Orange is one of the three major carriers in Kenya. The network provider offers 2G and 3G mobile Internet services in the East African country and there have been talks of introducing 4G frequencies to consumers.
The network service provider offers both GSM and CDMA platforms, making them one of the few carriers around the world to do so.
Automatic Internet Settings For Orange Kenya
To set up up your mobile phone for browsing with Orange, you have to send a command to the network.
To do this, go to the SMS menu on your phone, create a new message (keep the message blank) and send to 12234. The configurations will be sent to you shortly. Kindly save, activate and you are free to browse.
Manual Internet Settings For Orange Kenya
You can set up your device manually. To do this, fill up the configuration menu on your device with the following settings:
Profile Name/Access Point Name: Orange
APN/ Access Point: bew.orange.co.ke
With the above in place, your Internet should be running once you hit the save button.
Please note that [empty] means you should keep the option empty. For example, IP and Port are not needed so it shouldn’t be specified in the settings, unless of course, you know what you are doing.
You may also like
- Orange Kenya Internet Configuration Settings (APN, IP/Port, Username/Password)
- Press shots of Google Nexus 5 outed
- Sony Xperia E3 and it’s dual SIM variant released in India
- People called 911 because of FaceBook outage
- Six (yes 6) Lenovo smartphones get updated to Android 4.4 KitKat
- Galaxy J5 Samsung’s Leading Budget Smartphone