Philippines: ZenFone 5 Lite launches with 5-inch display and Android KitKat
Asus has launched a variant of it’s popular Zenfone lineup in the Philippines. Dubbed the Asus ZenFone 5 (A502CG) aka Asus ZenFone 5 Lite, the new smartphone shouldn’t be confused with the higher-end ZenFone 5 (A501CG) that’s available in India.
The ZenFone 5 Lite has a 5-inch display with qHD resolution, 1GB of RAM and a 1.2Gz dual-core Intel Atom Z2560 CPU. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and has an 8-megapixel camera at it’s back, with a 1.3MP snapper fixed at the front.
The phone is available in the Philippines for PHP 5,595, that’s about $125 using the current exchange rates. The ZenFone 5 Lite also has a dual SIM slot but the peak of it’s connectivity stops at 3G unlike the Indian model that has 4G LTE.
You may also like
- Philippines: ZenFone 5 Lite launches with 5-inch display and Android KitKat
- Asus ZenFone 5 Lite makes debut in India
- HTC to launch the One X9 and One M10 before first half of next year
- Xiaomi’s Upcoming Android One Device Spotted On Benchmarking Website
- T-Mobile looking to get 250 million US customers on LTE
- How To Download Apps That Are Restricted For Your Region
- LG G Pro 2 gets pictured for the first time