Phone case maker confirms iPhone 6 design
With the size of the torrents of leaks pouring unto the Internet in the past few weeks, it’s safe to accept that you are living under a rock if you haven’t heard of the upcoming Apple iPhone 6.
Most of the leaks we’ve seen have similar renders for the iPhone so we have the right to say that we know what to expect of the iOS-powered smartphone when it finally breaks cover.
To spice things up, the iPhone 6 has already been cloned in China and will start shipping next month at four to five times cheaper than the expected price of Apple’s iPhone 6 version.
Today, popular phone case maker, Spigen, posted some phone protective accessories for the upcoming device on Amazon and in the process, posted the iPhone 6.
Keep in mind that these phone makers in most cases, are given just mold sizes of the phone they are working on, as well as volume and key placements and other information they need for making matching covers of these phones, the rest, usually are filled up with imagination and clue from Internet leaks.
You may also like
- 24-hour deal: Nexus 6P selling for $399 with selfie stick, phone case and a $25 gift card
- Gun-shaped iPhone case is too dangerous: Police warns
- Prynt, a smartphone case that can print hard-copy pictures from your phone
- Phone case maker confirms iPhone 6 design
- Phone case manufacturer Spigen post September 4th release date for Galaxy Note III