PhoneBuff takes the Moto Z Force Droid Edition and Galaxy S7 active through drop test
The nearest thing to competition that the Samsung Galaxy S7 Active has should be the Moto Z Force which was recently released by Lenovo and is available only on the Verizon carrier network. It’s not much surprise that these devices are close competitors though as the Galaxy S7 Active is also offered only the Verizon platform.
For one, both of these phones claim to have screens that have been optimised against shattering and can withstand any drop, even as much as a 5 feet high drop. This is a pretty tall claim to make but then, smartphone makers have a reputation to keep, so why would they lie, right?
In a new video circulated by PhoneBuff, these two devices were dropped on equal platforms and at the same time and at the end, the one that could take the fall better was the…
Wait a minute. We shouldn’t be spoiling this for you already. Why not watch the video and have some fun too?
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- PhoneBuff takes the Moto Z Force Droid Edition and Galaxy S7 active through drop test
- Prices of Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ variants outed
- Why isn’t everyone talking about the Ulefone Paris 4G smartphone?
- Amazon Seeks Bigger Hand In Its Android Phone Software
- Lenovo S850 launched for $260 in India
- Xiaomi launches the very cheap, 5.5 inches Redmi Note 4 variants in China