Pricing for HTC One (M8) Eye and HTC Desire Eye “selfie phone” appear
HTC is gearing up for an 8th October event and the two smartphones are expected to be candidates at the event. Now, thanks to India’s export/import government agency’s website, we are able to extract the prices of the smartphones even before they are announced.
The HTC One (M8) Eye was listed as 27,035 rupees (roughly $440), costing as low as half of a 16GB Apple iPhone 6 which is expected to break cover in India later this month. The smartphone will come as a 13MP camera reincarnation of the HTC One (M8) which comes with a 4MP ultrapixel camera.
Lastly comes the HTC Desire Eye, a smartphone with a 13-megapixel front-facing wideangle camera. The phone will cost in the region of $350 if the Zuaba listing is to be trusted.
Elsewhere, HTC is involved in making the next generation Nexus tablet for Google. The Google Nexus 9 will break cover with Android 5.0 Lollipop and the Motorola-manufactured Google Nexus X smartphone on the 15th of this month.
You may also like
- The unannounced BB DTEK60 shows up in an European ad with pricing for the region
- Google announces official pricing for Pixel smartphones in India
- Preorder, release date and pricing for the Honor 8 in the Middle East released
- Specifications, markets and pricing for the Samsung Z2 leaks
- 6GB RAM and pricing for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 confirmed for Chinese market