Prynt, a smartphone case that can print hard-copy pictures from your phone
Ever taken a selfie so good that you wished you can print them out and send to your grand parents? A French company has developed a smartphone printer aka cover that will print hard-copy photographs from your phone
Prynt is a new invention that communicates to your smartphone’s picture storage via Bluetooth. The hardware can print a physical picture in 50 seconds though Clement Perrot, CEO of Prynt, said future designs will be able to do the same task in less than 30.
“At the moment, only one sheet of paper can fit in the case. However, this will soon be increased to up to 30 pieces,”he said. The current case/printer model will be sold at the price of $99.
Over to you readers, what do you think of this invention: Wired or Awesome?
You may also like
- Prynt, a smartphone case that can print hard-copy pictures from your phone
- Victim’s husband cries out: Don’t text and drive
- HTC CEO: HTC One A9 would replace the iPhone
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 launched in India
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus size specifications leaks
- Doogee X5 goes official with Lollipop and LTE, costs $60