Red Meizu M6 Spotted After Official Launch
Coming days after the official launch of the Meizu M6 smartphone, a red variant of the device has been spotted online.
Recall that the tech company had originally launched the device in four color variants to include the Moonlight Silver, Obsidian Black, Peacock Blue, and Champagne Gold.
However, of the four variants launched, only three are available for purchase as the Peacock Blue variant has been stilled for distribution till a later date.
Recent spotting of the red variant of the smartphone however indicates that the Peacock Blue color variant may not be the only variant that is being held back by the smartphone company.
Although the tech company is yet to confirm the coming of the red color variant into the market., the Meizu M6 will definitely not be the first to appear in the red color variant from the tech company.
Recall that the device which was launched a fortnight ago came into the market packing a 5.5-inch FHD display along with memory configuration variants of 3GB/4GB RAM paired with 16GB/32GB/64GB onboard storage memory. On the front panel is a 16MP sensor and on the rear panel is a dual camera setup comprising 12MP sensors.
You may also like
- Red Meizu M6 Spotted After Official Launch
- 64-bit-CPU-powered Meizu M1 Note mini expected to launch on January 28th
- New Meizu device, rumoured to be the Meizu M4, leaked via TENAA
- Meizu pens agreement to release an Ubuntu-powered Mx4 Pro early 2015
- Pictures of Ubuntu-powered Mx4 Pro by Meizu surface