Reports claim Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 would now launch in first quarter of 2017
In the opening months of this year, we got to hear some news that Samsung is in the works over a Galaxy Tab S3 and this we expected to launch in the month of September. After a while, this rumour started to become the truth when the Columbian arm of Samsung also seemed to confirm that September was the month we should look forward to.
However, that month came and left and we didn’t see anything. breaking our hearts and making us wonder when next we would be seeing this one.
According to a new report though we shouldn’t expect the tablet soon as it is expected to launch in the first quarter of next year and if the reports are to be wholly believed, we should also be expecting variants of the same device to launch and they would be different in terms of their network configurations, one being on the Wi-Fi network and the other having LTE capabilities.
When it comes to exact pricing, specs and availability though, we have nothing on this tablet.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Reports claim Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 would now launch in first quarter of 2017
- New reports claims that Samsung had to field up to 26 false claims of Note 7 explosions
- Reports from South Korea indicates that Samsung may sell refurbished Note 7 units
- Reports indicates that Samsung might start selling refurbished phones soon
- Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports