Reports suggest that Apple is planning three iPad Pro variants for 2017
Apple has already renewed its subscription on the line of iPhone devices and this year, a lot of lovers of their much bigger screen smartphones – the iPad – would have been waiting patiently with itching palms for the next set of these ones to launch but according to a new set of information from Japan, we should not expect any of such this year and defer it till next year, 2017.
For the ones planned for that launch period, we are told to expect a 7.9 inch iPad Pro which would be coming to take the baton from the already existent iPad mini 4, come with a Smart Connector, and use a 12MP primary camera and True Tone speakers.
The second one would be an improvement on the 9.7 inch iPad Pro that we already have by a slightly larger 10.1 inch variant and then to round things off, the 12.9 inch model would stay put and repeat itself again next year.
That rounds off all the leaks that we got on the iPad Pro devices planned for next year and a total of three is surely no small thing to look forward to.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Reports suggests that Galaxy S7 Edge in Black is headed for India soon
- Reports suggests that Oppo is looking to break into the US this month
- New reports suggests that Samsung might launch the Pearl Black Galaxy S7 Edge this week
- Reports suggest that Apple is planning three iPad Pro variants for 2017
- Reports suggest that the Huawei MediaPad M3 could be made official in the US