Sales match-down: It’s THL vs Xiaomi on 26th
On 26th June 2014, Xiaomi plans to sell it’s Mi-3 smartphone in the Philippines during a short period of time.
That same day, fellow Chinese brand, ThL says it also wants to sell it’s ThL T200C at same price, same country and same customer demographic — people with low budget for highly spec’d Android smartphones.
We don’t know why ThL wants to flex it’s muscles against Xiaomi. We don’t even know if it’s Xiaomi that fixed a date on ThL’s day or vice versa. Whichever it is, we just want to hear the sales numbers from both camps and you know, the group with higher sales wins automatically.
Here is a specs matchdown between the two phones that will face each other tomorrow (thanks to Yahoo! News):
You may also like
- Sales match-down: It’s THL vs Xiaomi on 26th
- Xiaomi’s ego has been dented by ThL in the Philippines
- Rumor Mill: Samsung Galaxy S7 to use ESS chip for improved audio quality
- Yotaphone 3 to launch in China on September 19
- 2017 refresh of the Samsung Galaxy J7 shows up on Zauba
- Sales of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been stopped in the Netherlands
- Alcatel’s Windows 10-powered midrange smartphone coming before year end