Sales of Samsung Galaxy S7 Drives the Company to Profit Growth
Giant Electronic Manufacturer Samsung recently announced on a press conference that their earnings on 2016 first quarter.
The good news was that they are now slightly better than what the company’s prediction; in short the company made around $5.58 billion (68 trillion won) off $43.8 billion (49.78 trillion won) in its total revenue, respective jumps was 12 and 6 year ago.
Samsung officials stated that the current profit growth led by “successful device sales and early launch ” of Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge as the company tends to accept it, as well as the increased sales of the OLED panels and the stronger operations in semiconductor division.
The sales review also reveals that device language was the big threat for Samsung, however, Galaxy S7’s “early launch” have played outsized role in overall profit growth of the company, the mobile division saw a 42 percent jump in all of its operating profit.
Last 2015 Galaxy S6 did not come out not until April, meaning company’s year to year comparisons are then putting one quarter with flagship handset launch against another.
You may also like
- Oppo announces sales of more than 2 million units in the R9 series
- Sales of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been stopped in the Netherlands
- Samsung might be resuming sales of the Galaxy Note 7 too soon
- Right on schedule, Samsung resumes sales of the Note 7 in South Korea
- Resumption of sales of Galaxy Note 7 units pushed back in South Korea