Samsung and Sharp in love, making a 12.2-inch tab
Samsung is rumored to be currently joined in the button with a new partner — Sharp — and the two are making a new 12.2 -inch tablet.
Korean new website ETNEWS reported that the tablet will feature a 12.2-inch display powered by IGZO (Indum-Gallium Zinc Oxide) technology and the resolution of the tablet’s display will lie at 2560×1600 pixels. The device will also feature an S Pen.
You may also like
- OLED iPhone sparks Competition Between LG, Samsung And Other Giant Mobile Brands
- Samsung and Oppo slammed with lawsuit over pre-loaded apps
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Samsung and AT&T caters to your rugged lifestyle with the Galaxy S6 Active
- Nokia improves in India but Samsung and Micromax still lead