Samsung announce Galaxy Note 3 phablet and Note 10.1 tablet at 2013 IFA
Samsung has announced the much-anticipated Samsung Galaxy Note III. The 5.7″ display device comes in three flavors — Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 with single SIM slot and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9002 with dual SIM slots, both without LTE connectivity; And Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 with LTE connectivity and single SIM support.
The device features a 13MP shooter and 2MP front-facing camera on all versions while powered by 2GB and various CPUs for it’s different models (You’ll understand more of this when you see Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Specifications, Features And Price).
The Galaxy Note unlike the Galaxy S4 comes with a stereo FM radio and measures 8.3mm in thickness.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet
The Galaxy Note 10.1 also comes with a quad-core CPU clocked at 2.3GHz, a whooping 3GB RAM, and 16, 32, 64GB varieties of internal storage. As a tablet with 10 inches of touchscreen dipslay, the 8MP camera which can capture up to 1080p of video recording at 60fps did not come as a surprise.
Both the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 have space for memory expansion, with a maximum of 64GB microSD. Both devices have plastic shells which sure wasn’t much of a surprise as this was Samsung’s tradition.
Samsung said shipping will start September 25 for both devices.
You may also like
- Samsung announces 96% of Note 7 units recalled, security measures in airports lifted
- Samsung announces date for resumption of Note 7 sales in India
- Samsung announces that the Galaxy Tab S units won’t be getting Marshmallow bump
- Microsoft and Samsung Announced Windows 10 Powered Galaxy TabPro S
- Samsung announces 11 million Galaxy S5s sold, Tab S tablets coming on 12 June