Samsung confirms the Snapdragon Note 7 variant for Canadian markets
When it was time for Samsung to launch the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge in the Canadian market, Samsung made sure that they pushed the variant that was running their Exynos processors into the market and now that the Galaxy Note 7 is now out and ready for sales soon, this won’t be the case anymore because Canadian users would now get their hands on the variant made with QUALCOMM processors.
The QUALCOMM processor to be used is the SD820 and for now, this makes Canada the second city where this processor variant has been confirmed, the first being the United States. There has been no official reason yet for this decision but due to the proximity of the UK and Canadian market, it would be easier to just ship the same variant of the device to these regions.
As officially confirmed, the Note 7 would be available for sale in both US and Canadian the 19th of August.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung confirms the Blue Coral colour option for the Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung confirms the Snapdragon Note 7 variant for Canadian markets
- Leak confirms that Samsung would use the”Galaxy S8+” naming
- Samsung Galaxy A8 manual leaks online, confirms device and leaks specs
- Benchmark tests confirms the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (2016), leaks specs