Samsung failed…to predict massive boom of Galaxy S6 sales
According to reports published by Korean news outfit Yonhap News, it looks like the company (Samsung) couldn’t predict how well their latest flagship phone (Galaxy S6) would sell until now.
What could be the mojo?
Last year’s Samsung Galaxy S5 upon arrival, was criticized as having nothing much better to offer over the predecessor, the Galaxy S4 — and that’s very true. Thanks to “Project Zero,” Samsung created the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge from scratch and ditched plastic for aluminum frames in both devices.
Even though the phones lacked two of the major advantages of Galaxys over iPhones in past years (expandable storage and removable battery), it seems that consumers have been able to identify the phones as the winners’ choice nonetheless.
You may also like
- Samsung failed…to predict massive boom of Galaxy S6 sales
- Korea gets LG V30 & V30 Plus, cheaper than Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Packing 256GB ROM Leaks
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) starts getting security patch for January
- Samsung announces 96% of Note 7 units recalled, security measures in airports lifted