Samsung Finally Unveils Galaxy C8 With Dual Rear Cameras
South Korean tech company, Samsung, has finally pulled back the covers on yet another dual camera setup device, the Galaxy C8.
The device was officially launched in China coming weeks after the tech company first teased fans with images of the upcoming device which will join the Galaxy Note 8 in the line of the dual rear camera smartphones from the company.
The Galaxy C8 comes to market packing some interesting features to include the Dual Photo mode which allows users to capture a photo then later adjust the focus.
For specs, the Galaxy C8 comes packing a dual 13MP + 5MP camera on the pack panel and a 16MP selfie snapper on the front panel.
For display, the C8 comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display and a resolution pegged at 1920 x 1080.
Under the hood, we have memory configuration variants of 3GB or 4GB of RAM paired with 32GB or 64GB of onboard storage memory.
Other added features include a fingerprint scanner, facial recognition scanner although not an iris scanner and the Samsung’s Always On Display powered by a 3,000 mAh battery.
The Galaxy C8 will be available in the Black, Gold and Rose Gold color variants.
You may also like
- Samsung Finally Launches Galaxy Tab A (2017) With 5,000mAh battery
- Samsung Finally Unveils Galaxy C8 With Dual Rear Cameras
- Samsung Galaxy C9 gets FCC certification, battery capacity finally leaks
- Samsung Galaxy A8(2016) finally comes to fruition, launches
- Pricing details of Samsung’s gigantic Galaxy View tablet finally released