Again, Samsung Galaxy S6 to have “Edge” version
If you are familiar with the Samsung Galaxy Note, you must have heard or seen its curved twin, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. These two phones share the same physical and software properties, except the Note Edge has a slightly slanted design towards the right side of the screen.
That friends, is how Samsung plans to make its upcoming Galaxy S6 flagship device, if the latest report from Business Insider is to be believed. The source claims Samsung will present a regular straight phone as well as an “Edge” variant when the Galaxy S6 is launched later this year.
Last month (December 2014), an unknown phone which many believed is the Samsung Galaxy S6, labeled as Samsung G925F was spotted at AnTuTu benchmarks website sporting a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, 3GB of RAM and running on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
You may also like
- Again, Samsung Galaxy S6 to have “Edge” version
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 leaks again, this time on GFXBENCH, and with more specs
- Samsung Galaxy J7(2017) pops up on benchmarks again, outs specs
- Samsung Galaxy A5(2017) leaks again in new renders, spec sheet included
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) turns up on AnTuTu again, leaves specs in wake