Samsung is making Moto 360-like round smartwatch
According to filings at USPTO, Samsung wants to start working on/ is working on a smartwatch with a round face.
Motorola’s upcoming Moto 360 smartwatch is the first we have seen with such design and that seems to have impressed and had the Korean phone maker jumping sail to produce it’s own oval smartwatch.
Rumors have it that Samsung is planning to release the wearable as early as next month. The descrition of the watch at it’s profile page says it requires a smartphone connection to steam online so it’s definitely not the Samsung Galaxy Gear Solo — the Galaxy Gear Solo, as it’s name implies will have a SIM slot and can make calls and connect to the Internet differently.
You may also like
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in a deal with Apple regarding OLED screen panels
- Experts predict that Samsung is likely to initiate another recall for the Galaxy Note 7
- Reports confirm that Samsung is planning a Galaxy A9(2017)
- Samsung is currently working on another refresh of the Galaxy A5
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in the works over a Galaxy J7 Prime