Samsung launches Galaxy A8 in India with Exynos 5430 SoC
If you are in India and looking for a sub-INR 35,000 high end smartphone to buy this season, the newly launched Samsung Galaxy A8 might check in as your best trial.
Samsung introduced the metal-clad smartphone in India today, equipping the mobile phone’s engine with the company’s own octa-core Exynos 5430 processor (1.8GHz quad-core Cortex-A15 + 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU, alongside a Mali-T628 MP6 GPU) rather than the Qualcomm-made Snapdragon 615 SoC the smartphone came forth with back in July with.
Asides that, all other specs found inside the handset stay unchanged, leaving us with a 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED touchscreen, 2GB of RAM, 16GB expandable storage, 16-megapixel/5-megapixel rear/front camera duo, highly customized Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, LTE, NFC and a sealed 3050mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy A8 has an SRP of INR 32,500 ($507) and is available via Samsung India’s web store (source link) as well as other e stores and offline retail shops.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Samsung launches the Galaxy C9 Pro in India, reveals specs and pricing options
- Samsung launches the new Coral Blue Galaxy S7 Edge in India
- Samsung launches Upgrade Progam in South Korea to compensate Note 7 users
- New poster suggests Samsung launches the C9 Pro tomorrow, not C9
- Samsung launches the Galaxy On Nxt in India, packs 5.5 inch screen and 3GB RAM