Samsung launches the new Coral Blue Galaxy S7 Edge in India
Samsung ported the Coral Blue colour option that was very loved on the ill-fated Galaxy Note 7 to one of their current flagships in the market – the Galaxy S7 Edge – and since the inception sometimes last month they have made this device available for purchase to those in the South Korean sphere and also a few markets worldwide. In a bid to expand the scope and reach of this new colour option, they have now started to sell the same device in the Indian markets starting from today. Good news for Mother India, isn’t it?
If you take a look at the official website of Samsung in the country, you would see that the device has already been listed there for sale and for the price, it stands level with the other colour variants that are being sold for INR 50,900 in the country which is come cool $755 if that price is translated to dollars.
If you make order for a purchase now though, you would have to wait till the 15th of this month to start getting your device as that is when the shipping is expected to start.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Samsung launches the Galaxy C9 Pro in India, reveals specs and pricing options
- Samsung launches the new Coral Blue Galaxy S7 Edge in India
- Samsung launches Upgrade Progam in South Korea to compensate Note 7 users
- New poster suggests Samsung launches the C9 Pro tomorrow, not C9
- Samsung launches the Galaxy On Nxt in India, packs 5.5 inch screen and 3GB RAM