Samsung Pay beta is out, testers needed
After unveiling Samsung Pay earlier this month, hardware giant Samsung is ready to get the dice rolling as the Korean phone company just released the beta version of the payment system, inviting users to come and experiment the service.
To qualify for Samsung Pay beta, Samsung says you must have a Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+ or Galaxy Note 5 and must have a card from either Bank of America (MasterCard and Visa allowed), or U.S. Bank (only Visa allowed).
From the look of things, Samsung Pay is not going to have an easy time proving itself in the industry as the likes of PayPal, CurrentC and Apple Pay are already out there on people’s smartphones while Android Pay (by Google) and a few others are on their way.
You may also like
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in India gets security patch for January, embedded Samsung Pay app
- Samsung Pay Singapore To be Launch this June 16
- Samsung Pay has over 1 million users in South Korea alone
- Samsung Pay rolls out on Verizon-carried Samsung devices
- Verizon takes Samsung Pay to Galaxy S6, Note 5, others